Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well it’s back to work Monday after two weeks of vacation, and I’m actually looking forward to it. I know I’m sick, but when I look at it I’m at a job that I like right now, so until I win the lotto off to work I go!

What did I do? Where did I go? You ask. Well I did NOTHING! That’s right NOTHING! I read, watched TV, and played on the net. It was great! Why did I not go somewhere, well unlike most people I do not find traveling fun, or relaxing? That will change when I get more then two weeks at a time, as well as the money saved up to go to places I want to see. Like Italy, Spain, and Rome just to name a few places off the top of my head. Until then I like it here in good old Whitehorse, Yukon.

Oh, and to stay with the theme of my blog I had lots of time to go over old news footage and came across a clip of The View, and don’t get me wrong. I in no way, shape, or form am suggesting that The View is news, but it is where I happen to hear about “water boarding” from.

I just don’t get it! How can calling a form of torture an “enhanced form of interrogation”, make water boarding ok to some people?

1 comment:

  1. I love my job, too, but I still think you are sick in the head to be so eager to go back.

    ReplyDelete